Saturday, January 28, 2006

h2 name="conquering html angst"

Yes, man created the webpage. And like so many things, molded it so that, in the end, the created would confound the creator.

Before I say any more, I first have to "publically" thank my dear, dear friend B.K. (contributer to Word Nerd) for her help and patience with this humbled typer. I may have given up long, long ago (at least weeks ago when I began), if it weren't for your encouragement. Thank you.

I really thought a blog would be easy. I thought I could be clever in my posts. I thought I would be forced to write everyday. I thought I could figure out how to modify the Template.

After several days of typing sentences in various areas to see where they'd appear, time traveling with blog entries and playing virtual scrabble with the template editor, I have an announcement to make:

I have added links of my choosing in my side bar! I have included links in the text of posts! I have added my very own recommendations section that does exactly what I want it to do! I have joined the ranks of the accomplished and ...

I guess that's more like three and a half announcements. Anyway. Check those things out. I guess all that's left now is to try to write tomorrow. (*smirk*)

1 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Bethany K. Warner said...

Shucks *wiggling toe awkwardly into the ground while looking down a bit sheepishly*

It looks great.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home