Monday, January 30, 2006

Addictions

Chocolate and sudoku. I had decided to indulge in both just a few moments ago and... my brain is nearly so pleased now, it is quietly crawling to a back corner for a little nap. Not so good, as I still have some work to do after this little lunch respite.

So just consider this a warning. One you won't find from the Surgeon General on a chocolate cup cake left over from a great little baby shower you were at over the weekend or that harmless looking grid of numbers on usatoday.com.

CAUTION: Combining chocolate substances with computerized mind-puzzles may cause meltdown.

4 Comments:

At 2:40 PM, Blogger Bethany K. Warner said...

Mmmm... that would make very happy too.

 
At 2:41 PM, Blogger Bethany K. Warner said...

err... that would make me very happy too. I hate being the Word Nerd sometimes. I have to edit myself.

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

SuDoku rock. Although I'm also hooked on Kakuro now. :)

 
At 7:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sudoku...new word, new game for me. I love it but am just a baby player, have only conquered easy, easy puzzles.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home