Wednesday, June 21, 2006

An Away Message

The boxes are dwindling, the boxes are dwindling! I still can't find the book I was reading or my can opener, but thankfully dear brother David has already unpacked both of those categories. He said he'll give me a few more days to get the boxes outta there.

I must officially thank the dear friends who moved my stuff Saturday. It was hot. I fed them chicken. So to Jan, Kenny, Kate, Aaron, David, Mom, and Sharon (for the use of her truck)... You are my heroes!

Great news! Bronte the Cat is doing better than the vet expected. We are cutting back on meds. Hallelujah, 'cause sitting on her three times a day was not fun for either of us.

I so much enjoy that little ball of grey fluff. She loves the windows at the new place. Still intimidated by our cardboard kingdom, though, as she is even more often underfoot or sitting by by side.

I hope to be back to reveal more of this exciting life (and the poetry challenge from the WordNerd from the last entry) soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home