Friday, May 12, 2006

Pre-packed

I'm enjoying my apartment now more than before, probably because I'm at the one-month-and-three-day mark before moving into a new place with my beloved brother. A co-worker brought a huge computer box in for me today for packing purposes, so that just brought it home (er, rather brought my home to the box, or something).

Just this morning I was admiring my plant and photos arrangement on the TV of all things. But I have to admit that I am having strange nesting tendencies while thinking about the new place. I have a list of projects that I want to do for it and stuff I want to buy (top on the list: a big red reading chair). I want to frame artwork and put down payments on dishwashers and arrange rugs. I'm planning yard furniture and garden arrangements. I'm thinking I'd better own my own place soon, or all this hard work will just be temporary.

Better get back to putting stuff in square, marked cubes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home