Monday, June 26, 2006

My Eternal Fame as a Comic Character

So I have, out of necessity, become a new, resurgent character in my brother David's live journal. Rather strange to see how my life intersects with his world in this way. I'm humbled. Honored. And praying I don't say or do anything really dumb that ends up for all those faithful comic-reading buddies I've never met to read. Also, now that he's meeting some of my friends, it's fun to see his representation of them. (Don't worry Aaron, Hidi, Michelle, Neal - I think he likes us.)

All that to say, if I don't keep up so well with my own blog, I have a backup version of for you all. Like two different historic writers, we'll be offering our own points of view on the same span of time and space. Or something.

5 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, Blogger Denise said...

Just have to state the obvious:

I have no control over the content of David's comics (nor would I choose to have) and no control over the comments made on his site.

 
At 10:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where was I? My only chance to make David's journal & he left me out :( Ask him, Who was holding that couch when he was resting his shoulder & trying to pop it back in place?

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Bethany K. Warner said...

I think it captures your essence...

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Denise said...

Jan, notice that the only other thing in that frame at all is the blasted couch and the stairs. Yes, he should remember the helpful, healing things... like being able to sit on the couch in the new house and the fact he had our sympathy and got to opt out of a few of the heavier items afterword!

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Denise said...

And that essence woud be...?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home