Thursday, July 13, 2006

Detours

Moving, working, 4th of July partying, working, working, church, working, driving, working, getting ready for Vacation Bible School, swapping voicemail messages, praying, working, cleaning, volunteering, working, feeding the cat, helping Hidi get a tow truck, praying, working, going back to work. Now you're caught up. Sad the working thing out weighed the praying thing. But you'll also notice that in all honestly, BLOGGING is no where to be seen.

This is a detour notice.

Next week is VBS. I've been (yes) working like a nut to get ready to have the four days off the same week our live fair broadcasts begin. So. I likely won't be back until late next week. I'll return with some poetry, though, I promise. I have to get ready for a women's writing retreat in August - sooo very excited!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home