Friday, March 17, 2006

A Year Still Green

Somehow I got to work today with out a stich of green on. Thankfuly I was handed some sparkly twisty-tie type shamrock garland, which I promptly put in a button hole. How festive, I think to myself.

I must share a major accomplishment. As of today, I have officially kept a plant alive for one whole year. A shamrock plant I was given last St. Patty's Day is thriving on my end table - even blooming! I wasn't aware shamrocks were more than green, but between the white flowers and red undersides, I find it is quite captivating.

And I have to say my Easter violets are fairing quite well, too. It's never to late to change one's perseption of oneself. Perhaps my thumb isn't brown and wilted. Soon I'll be cooking and singing arias.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home